According To ClaudiaWon the Award for Best Play presented by Gwent Drama LeagueJuly 6, 2015Really pleased to have received this award!
Join 1,526 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Phil Mansell: Words & Pictures
- New video about my ‘Working Class Heroes’ paintings
- Press Release: ‘Bats’ Is A Hat-Trick For Playwright Phil
- Another Production of ‘Look Out – He’s Got A Gun!’
- ‘Bats’ confirmed as Jávea Players’ Summer Show
- Pirates, Knees and Chips: New Children’s Books Added
- Inspired by Fish and Chips!
- Interviewed About Writing and Illustrating Children’s Books
- ‘Look Out – He’s Got A Gun’ Published
- Turning An Old Poem Into YouTube Video
- Proof That Writing Is Never Wasted
Tag Archives: self-publishing
Meet Arabella Saturday – the juggling star of my new Children’s Book
I’ve just published my latest children’s book on Amazon. It’s available via this link. And here’s a video telling you all about it.
Radio interview about my books, plays and artwork
I recently did a radio interview with DJ Bob James of Valley FM in Orba, and we talked about a variety of things, including my new children’s book, ‘Uncle Mungo and the Great Wallaby Painting Contest’, my plays, illustrating books, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Amazon, art by Phil Mansell, Back to Back Books, Back to back housing, Birmingham, Bob James, children's books, Enid Blyton, illustration, Inspiration, JK Rowling, life story, oil painting, Phil Mansell, Quentin Blake, radio interview, self-publishing, slums, stage play, Stage Scripts, Uncle Mungo, Valley FM, Working Class Heroes Leave a comment
Creating a YouTube Channel to Promote my Uncle Mungo Book
I’ve been reading lots of stuff about how to promote your self-published paperback on Amazon. It’s a steep learning curve. One of the tools I’ve decided to use is YouTube. I’ve discovered (slightly to my surprise) that I already had … Continue reading
Uncle Mungo – the video.
I created the video below to promote my book ‘Uncle Mungo and the Great Wallaby Painting Contest’. Available in paperback from Amazon.