According To ClaudiaWon the Award for Best Play presented by Gwent Drama LeagueJuly 6, 2015Really pleased to have received this award!
Join 1,526 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Phil Mansell: Words & Pictures
- New video about my ‘Working Class Heroes’ paintings
- Press Release: ‘Bats’ Is A Hat-Trick For Playwright Phil
- Another Production of ‘Look Out – He’s Got A Gun!’
- ‘Bats’ confirmed as Jávea Players’ Summer Show
- Pirates, Knees and Chips: New Children’s Books Added
- Inspired by Fish and Chips!
- Interviewed About Writing and Illustrating Children’s Books
- ‘Look Out – He’s Got A Gun’ Published
- Turning An Old Poem Into YouTube Video
- Proof That Writing Is Never Wasted
Tag Archives: Lambeth
Paying Homage to Samuel Beckett – via Golf!
Posted on December 9, 2014 by philmansell
My latest play to be published by Silvermoon, ‘Caddying for Godot’, was created for a play-writing competition organised by Newport Playgoers Society to celebrate the Ryder Cup being held in Newport. The theme, naturally, was golf. I was keen to … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged amateur theatre, Amazon, amdram, Award-winner, Barry Island, Bunkered, Bunkered by Phil Mansell, Caddying for Godot, competition, crazy golf, Dolman Theatre, drama, golf, Lambeth, new writing, Newport Playgoers, Phil Mansell, playwright, Poor Yorick by Phil Mansell, post-apocalyptic, Ryder Cup, Samuel Beckett, script, Scrivener, Silvermoon Publishing, stage, stage play, Streatham, student, Studio theatre, surreal, Waiting for Godot, wasteland, writing and re-writing | Leave a comment